Currently on a global journey to explore this big shared world we all call home, Colleen has been an avid cultural explorer since her first trip abroad to Japan through a middle school sister city exchange program through her hometown of Bloomington, Minnesota. Followed by a youth leadership conference in Eastern Europe, backpacking Western Europe, studying abroad in Argentina and China, working with a farming project in Kenya – she has always been driven by a natural curiosity to see the ways of the world.
- Beaten Paths: The Rick Steves Effect posted on January 21, 2015
- The Election, The Inauguration, and The Importance of Coming Together posted on January 20, 2017
- Finding Screen-Life Balance in Generation Hashtag posted on March 25, 2016
- What part of someone’s day do you want to be? posted on August 21, 2015
- El Ritmo de Miami posted on November 15, 2015